Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day Two Food

I'm still very happy with the food.  For lunch, I had what I think was the mozzarella roasted garlic chicken sausage and a veggie blend that had broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and carrots.  Both were very tasty.  The sausage was a bit cheesy for my taste, so I would give it a B+, but if you like a cheesy sausage, you'd probably rate it higher.

Dinner consisted of an Angus burger and broccoli (I ordered quite a bit of broccoli...I'm a fan).  The meat probably wasn't quite the quality I would usually buy, but the taste was great.  It had a nice grilled flavor.  I'd give it an A-.

This has been extremely easy.  I like being able to go from hungry to eating in four minutes.  I think that the hardest part so far has been not getting on the scale.  I want to know if it's working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment