Friday, April 19, 2013

Personal Trainer Food - Week One Complete!

Holy cow!

After a week of eating my Personal Trainer Food religiously and walking at least 20 minutes a day (almost every day) I got on the scale this morning, hoping for a 2-pound weight loss.  "Come on...just two pounds...or close to it...I'd take a pound and a half..."

So I step on the scale, and it reads 182.6.  That's five and a half pounds lost in one week!  Yesterday, I wore a pair of pants that I haven't worn in months because they were too tight.  A colleague of mine commented on my "skinny legs."  This is awesome!

So, I've tried a couple more of the food items.  Some of the meals I've had in the past couple of days are repeats, and they're still yummy.  I had the mesquite grilled chicken, which was tender and yummy: A on that one, and OMG, the chicken apple sausage is SO good.  A+ on the sausage.  I could eat that every day and never tire of it.  Too bad I only ordered 4.  :(

I know this isn't the cheapest way to lose weight, but it has been so easy, and the food tastes great (with the exception of those nasty buffalo chicken sticks), so I'm hooked.  I'll keep posting how the new foods taste and my weight loss as the weeks progress.  But for now, FIVE AND A HALF POUNDS!!! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment