Friday, April 26, 2013

Week Two Results!

Well, I weighed myself this morning, and I lost 1.5 pounds in week 2.  Honestly, I expected to lose almost nothing after losing so much in the first week.  So I've lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks all while making eating super convenient.  I'm thrilled.  :)

Food update:

Brisket (B+) - it was pretty dry, but the flavor was good!
Garlic Roasted Chicken (A-) - not as good as the teriyaki, but it was pretty moist, and a bit lemony.  I liked it.

I'm still having a problem determining which foods I'm eating sometimes.  I really wish they'd be sure to label ALL the food packages.  I'm going to try the breaded chicken patty today, and I REALLY hope it's not full of bone bits like the buffalo chicken sticks were.  The breading looks similar, so I'm nervous.  :\

No comments:

Post a Comment