Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Personal Trainer Food - Day Five Problem

I wasn't planning to post today, but something had to be added.  First, I thought that I'd eaten the buffalo ranch chicken sticks the other day.  It turns out that they were the zesty Italian chicken sticks.  Tonight for dinner, I had the buffalo ranch chicken sticks.

I will NEVER order them again.  While I like spicy foods, this was a nasty experience.  I had several bites with little bone chunks in it.  I don't know if they're all like that or if I just had bad luck with this batch, but I only ordered one package of them, and I'm not willing to try it again for fear that they're all that low in quality.

If anyone else has had the same or the opposite experience, feel free to comment here.  Maybe this was just an atypical moment in Personal Trainer Food history.

The customer service department actually called me again earlier today.  It's too bad it was before dinner, not after.  I'd have let them know about the bone bits.  Yuck.  But I'm pleased that they called after about a week to check in and see if I had any questions.  I'm still very impressed with the customer service.

After much deliberation, I've decided to weigh in once per week.  I want to know if it's working, but I will not go back to my scale-addicted ways, weighing myself every day, sometimes more than once.  So, Friday's update will include my weight loss, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment